The Learned Bride is currently seeking submissions from photographers who would like to share their wedding, engagement, or inspiration shoot. I am looking to feature weddings and engagements that showcase the beauty of a university campus or museum as well as love stories that have a connection with an educational experience. Please review the following guidelines before submitting your images for publication:
- Photographers: Please make sure you have the couple’s permission to submit your photos to our blog.
- Wedding, engagement, or inspiration shoot should be from the last 12-18 months.
- Include the names of the couple and the location of the shoot.
- Submit the couple’s love story including answers to the following questions:
- Where and how did you meet?
- How did he propose?
- Why did you choose this location for your session?
- What is your favorite memory from this location?
- Provide names of all vendors involved with their URL links.
- Provide Facebook and Instagram handles of the photographer and other vendors.
- 50-100 images in .jpg or .gif format
- Images should measure at least 900px in width, 72 dpi. Please do not include watermarks or collages.
- Submissions are accepted via Two Bright Lights or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org using Drop Box, PASS, or Pixieset.
Thank you in advance for your submission! I will notify you if your submission is accepted within two weeks. Have you been featured on The Learned Bride? If so, be sure to download a badge to display on your site!