The Learned Bride is currently seeking submissions from photographers who would like to share their wedding, engagement, or inspiration shoot. Submissions are currently only being accepted via Two Bright Lights. I am looking to feature weddings and engagements that showcase the beauty of a university campus or museum as well as love stories that have a connection with an educational experience. Please review the following guidelines before submitting your images for publication:
- Photographers: Please make sure you have the couple’s permission to submit your photos to our blog.
- Wedding, engagement, or inspiration shoot should be from the last 12-18 months.
- Include the names of the couple and the location of the shoot.
- Submit the couple’s love story including answers to the following questions:
- Where and how did you meet?
- How did he propose?
- Why did you choose this location for your session?
- What is your favorite memory from this location?
- Provide names of all vendors involved with their URL links.
- Provide Facebook and Instagram handles of the photographer and other vendors.
- 50-100 images in .jpg or .gif format
- Images should measure at least 900px in width, 72 dpi. Please do not include watermarks or collages.
- Submissions are currently only being accepted via Two Bright Lights.
Thank you in advance for your submission!
Have you been featured on The Learned Bride? If so, be sure to download a badge to display on your site!